2020 eFlashes by date
Frequent eFlashes keep our members up-to-date with the latest Queensland industry news. Members and non-members can subscribe to receive eFlashes. Some document links in eFlashes are available only to qldwater members. Past eFlashes are available on this page.
eFlash # 418 – 31 January 2020 - Release Date 31-Jan-2020: - 1. Register now for the Water Skills Forum 5 March!
2. Final chance to participate in our short communications survey for great prizes
3. 2020 sponsor update, welcome Royce, Aquatec Taggle and Sigura for Gympie
4. New plumbing guidelines
5. QUICK LINKS – ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS ANNOUNCEMENTS (17KB)
Skills e-Flash #86 - 26 March 2020 - Release Date 30-Mar-2020: - 1. Water Skills Forum presentations now online
2. Operators join together for Water Treatment training
3. COVID-19 (17KB)
eFlash # 427 – 25 March 2020 - Release Date 25-Mar-2020: - 1. COVID-19 Update
2. Key considerations for service providers in managing COVID-19
3. Staff movements (18KB)
eFlash # 425 – 13 March 2020 - Release Date 20-Mar-2020: - 1. COVID-19
2. Goondiwindi Small Communities Workshop
3. qldwater Footy Tipping – new prizes and bragging rights (16KB)
eFlash # 426 – 20 March 2020 - Release Date 20-Mar-2020: - 1. COVID-19 update
2. Managing Disinfection By-Products in Drinking Water: Stakeholder Consultation (18KB)
eFlash # 424 – 4 March 2020 - Release Date 04-Mar-2020: - More Major Report Releases (19KB)
eFlash # 423 – 28 February 2020 - Release Date 28-Feb-2020: - 1. Last chance to register for the Water Skills Forum!
2. Updated Infrastructure Priority List released
3. Gympie Regional Conference – Early Bird Closes 20 March!
4. QUICK LINKS – ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS ANNOUNCEMENTS (17KB)
eFlash # 422 – 24 February 2020 - Release Date 24-Feb-2020: - Mackay Regional Council runner up in the best tasting water in the world! (13KB)
eFlash # 421 – 21 February 2020 - Release Date 21-Feb-2020: - 1. Register now for the qldwater Gympie Mini Conference – Early bird registrations close 20 March!
2. Next instalment of qldwater Roadmap draft released for public consultation
3. QUICK LINKS – ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS ANNOUNCEMENTS (16KB)
Skills e-Flash #85 - 21 February 2020 - Release Date 21-Feb-2020: - 1. Join us for the Queensland Water Skills Forum in two weeks!
2. Nominations invited for qldwater’s Operator Awards
3. Developing Future Water Industry Leaders
4. Associated Organisations’ Announcements (17KB)
eFlash # 420 – 14 February 2020 - Release Date 14-Feb-2020: - 1. Communications Survey – Winners are Grinners
2. Aqua Card Cracks 500 Completions!
3. Top Drop puts Mackay on the International Stage
4. Introducing the Sigura Best of the Best Queensland Water Taste Test 2020 (14KB)
eFlash # 419 – 7 February 2020 - Release Date 07-Feb-2020: - 1. Opportunity to comment on draft revisions to the Australian Guidelines for Water Recycling: Managing Health and Environmental Risks
2. Certificate II in Water Industry Operations and Certificate III in Water Industry Operations endorsed
3. Release of 2nd Edition Good Practice Guide to the Operation of Drinking Water Supply Systems for the Management of Microbial Risk – Water Research Australia (15KB)
Skills e-Flash #84 - 23 January 2020 - Release Date 23-Jan-2020: - 1. Register now for the Water Skills Forum!
2. Water industry nominations invited for the Queensland Training Awards
3. Have your say in the National Careers Survey
4. Downs and Surat Basin Water Operators Forum a great success!
5. Queensland Future Jobs, Future Work Report
6. Business Services Training Package Review
7. Associated Organisations’ Announcements (18KB)
eFlash # 416 – 17 January 2020 - Release Date 17-Jan-2020: - 1. SEQ Regional Mini Conference - Call for Sponsors!
2. Release of Consultation Draft, first priority Queensland Water Industry Roadmap
3. New O&M Manual for the Design, Operation and Maintenance of Groundwater Bores for Drinking Water
4. Communications Survey (17KB)