|Services available, including specialisations (e.g. water treatment, wastewater treatment, dam operations etc)
Viridis maintain a pool of experienced and credentialled operators, experienced in the operation of drinking water and waste water treatment plants servicing a range of communities up to 10,000 persons. Available for deployment across Australia, our operators are experienced in the operation of treatment plant in regional and remote areas.
Our operators are experienced in all aspects of water and wastewater treatment, including process optimisation, fault identification and repair, operational and verification monitoring, data management, incident management and reporting.
In addition to operation of water and wastewater treatment systems, we can provide assistance in:
- Mentoring and supervision of junior operators
- Incident management and regulator liaison
- Water quality data management
- Trending and interpretation of water quality results
- Water quality management plans and reporting
- Facilitation of training programs