Queensland Water Directory - Relief Operator Services
This page hosts details of individuals and organisations able to provide relief water and wastewater operator services to metropolitan and regional Queensland. It may also include advertisements/ notifications of water service providers seeking this type of assistance.
If you are interested in being included in the listing as providing these services or added to the distribution list for future notifications, please contact [email protected].
TRILITY Pty Ltd
Brisbane office, Level 7, 217 George St, Brisbane, 4000. Operational teams in SEQ, Townsville and Gladstone Region.
Contact: Dave Ollerton (Regional Operations Manager Qld)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07 3248 0600
Mobile: 0488 504196
Services available, including specialisations (e.g. water treatment, wastewater treatment, dam operations etc)
- General operations relief (water, sewage and recycled water treatment plants and significant trunk pipelines)
- Commissioning support and operational readiness reviews
- Operational advice and reviews (water, sewage and recycled water treatment plants and network interfaces)
- Process, mechanical, electrical and control engineering and design services
- Asset Management and Maintenance Management Planning
- Specialist maintenance delivery for treatment plants and trunk pipelines
- Capital works and capital maintenance project management
TBC on case by case basis, depending on seniority required, location, duration, timing and requirements. For relief services we will seek to minimise costs by leveraging our existing Queensland operational teams where possible.
- Disbursements (accommodation, travel, meals etc) can either be built into a single hourly rate (including labour) or charged separately
- Consumables are generally charged at cost +15%
Any other information you would like to add?
We are always happy to consider requests for potential relief operational services and will be honest and rapid in our response about our ability to help. We are able to provide services where they are located within a serviceable distance of our existing operational teams at Townsville, Gladstone Region and SEQ.