qldwater members are registered urban Service Providers in Queensland. Members are local government service providers, local government owned corporations, local government owned statutory authorities, state government owned statutory authorities and affiliate members.
In 2014/15 our members included:
- 2 of 2 Torres Island council Service Providers,
- 11 of 15 Aboriginal council Service Providers,
- 51 of 51 (non-indigenous) council Service Providers,
- 1 of 1 council owned Water Corporations,
- 2 of 2 council owned statutory authorities in SEQ,
- 1 of 2 state government owned Statutory Authorities,
or a total of 68 members involved in the urban water industry.
Gold Affiliate Members
We would like to welcome Trility Pty Ltd as our first Gold Affiliate Member.
TRILITY is proud to support the Queensland Water Directorate because it understands the importance of working closely with Queensland’s central advisory and advocacy body within the urban water industry.
TRILITY is an established leader in the Australian water industry dedicated to the delivery of water, wastewater and reuse solutions within the municipal, industrial and resource sectors. The company is a proud asset owner and operator with an established footprint in every corner of the nation, particularly in Queensland where it has been operating since 2000.
TRILITY has provided services from the Gold Coast in the south to the tip of Cape York and west to the Darling Downs, with operational hubs built on partnerships with key clients in South East Queensland, Gladstone and Townsville regions.
The company’s leadership draws on more than 20 years’ experience providing solutions including asset financing and ownership, design and construction, operations and maintenance, asset management and supporting utility services.
TRILITY is the first private sector partner to join qldwater. This signals an intent to be a long term operational and construction partner to water service providers all around Queensland. For more information regarding the services TRILITY provides please visit the Queensland Water Directory.
For more information about Affiliate memberships, please contact Heather Gold on (07) 3632 6850 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of membership
Benefits for members of qldwater are listed here and include:
- industry representation,
- support in technical and operational issues,
- improved technical representation in policy formulation through LGAQ,
- stronger technical input to State and Commonwealth Government,
- standard documentation,
- streamlined reporting and planning,
- minimising duplication by members (methodologies, procedures, etc.), and
- improving cooperation among Service Providers and facilitating regional collaboration,
- benchmarking and best practice
- training and capacity building
- links to other industry members and national and other jurisdictions
- free access to our publications, downloads and the members-only website
- access to the 'Ask an Expert' web forums.