Ask an Expert - Queensland Urban Water Industry Forums
Sharing industry expertise and knowledge strengthens the Queensland Water Industry, and we invite both members and non-members to use this space to ask questions and share experiences that would benefit the industry as a whole. Please read the forum instructions and guidelines first.
To keep the lid on excessive spam entries, all forum contributors require a qldwater login to post new or reply to existing topics. This does not preclude organisations or individuals other than qldwater members from contributing if they wish. To apply for a login, please complete the registration form here.
Forum participants are encouraged to create new TOPICS in these forums or add POSTS to existing Topics. General questions that might be answered by other industry members can be raised as a new Topic in the General Questions forum. If you wish to create a new forum in a specific area, please contact qldwater directly.
Pose questions on general topics and get answers from other industry readers.
11-Sep-2014, Paul Dean
Forum for industry discussions on technical issues.
14-Jul-2014, Rob Fearon
Forum for discussion on STP discharge licences.
11-Nov-2011, Michael Lever
Forum and information sharing for SWIM and SWIMLocal.
15-Nov-2011, Rob Fearon
The Institute of Public Works Engineers Australia (IPWEA) Ask Your Mates forum is a useful resource for public works related questions across Australia.
- Environmental impacts of Effluent irrigation Paul Dean 11-Sep-2014 10:35 AM
- Environmental impacts of Effluent irrigation Michael Lever 07-Sep-2014 01:19 PM
- Environmental impacts of Effluent irrigation Jessica Jeffery 01-Sep-2014 03:40 PM
- Constructing new MH on existing AC Mains Rob Fearon 11-Jul-2014 02:53 PM
- Constructing new MH on existing AC Mains SLM71 11-Jul-2014 01:29 PM
- How do I use this forum? SLM71 10-Jul-2014 10:31 AM
- SCADA standardisation Rob Fearon 02-Jan-2014 02:22 PM
- Dropping Fluoride Levels in Retic Network Michael Lever 13-Oct-2013 07:30 PM
- Dropping Fluoride Levels in Retic Network Gympie W&S 02-Oct-2013 08:35 AM
- Leak detection contractors WaterGroup 19-Jul-2013 10:04 AM
- AC Pipe Cutting Heather Gold 15-May-2013 09:59 AM
- Silicate interference with PO4 tests Terry Fagg 03-May-2013 04:33 PM
- GRP Pipe Matt Wyvill 26-Nov-2012 04:42 PM
- Worker Safety Programs Desiré Gralton 06-Nov-2012 09:58 AM